Search below for a Certified FOCUSING-ORIENTED THERAPIST located near to you.
Many of our FOT’s also work online with video and audio, so if you are comfortable using this technology, you may want to search further away from home. (The word ‘Skype’ is used generically and most therapists are now using more secure platforms for online therapy). Each therapists’ credentials, registering body, and the services that they offer, will be clearly specified on their personal page. When seeking professional services of any kind, it is your responsibility to determine whether the person is suitably qualified and a good match for your own needs.
Please read the therapist’s own page carefully. Each professional registering body will have a clear code of ethics that their members follow in terms of clinical practice. Feel free to ask questions about any member’s experience and training qualifications when contacting them. Each therapist is willing to correspond with you to help you make an informed choice about who you would like to work with. All of our Focusing-oriented Therapists are highly experienced, having completed a specialised training in FOT. Most continue to be certified with the Focusing Institute.
FOTs around the world
- Elena Frezza, Buenos Aires
- Nicoletta Corsetti, Buenos Aires
- Maria Marta Harfuch
- Dr. Mia Leijssen, Leuven
- Mr. Claude Missiaen, Kessel-lo
- Dr. Jessica Delooz, (Boutersem) Leuven
- Mrs. Tine Swyngedouw, Leuven
- Siebrecht Vanhooren, Loppem
- Maria Luiza Rocha de Andrade, Minas Gerais
- Dr. Bala Jaison, Toronto ON.
- Ms. Jan Winhall, Toronto ON.
- Mrs. Christel Kraft, Victoria Beach, MB.
- Marie Sherry McDonald, Saskatoon SK.
- Holly Miller, British Columbia.
- Dr. Leslie Ellis, Vancouver BC.
- Lieneke Hewlett, Surrey BC.
- Sergio Lara Cisternas, Santiago
- Edgardo Riveros Aedo
- Ginette Sánchez Gutiérrez, San José
- Friedgard E. Blob, Baden-Wurtemberg
- Heijo Feuerstein, Karlsruhe
- Anna Karali, Athens
- Pavlo Zarogiannis, Athens
- Emmanuil Vantarakis, Athens
- Eirilena Papageorgiou, Athens
- Árpád Kántor, Budapest
- Tom Larkin, Dublin
- Emanuela Fonticoli, Milano
- Gioia De Marzi, Milano
- Maria Teresa Belgenio, Napoli
- Mario Censori, Rome
- Giorgio Trotter, Bologna
- Mako Hikasa, Tokyo
- Dr. Akira Ikemi, Osaka
- Ryuichi Tamura, Chikushino City
- Dr. Eunsun Joo, Seoul
Rachel Hendron, Auckland
- Dr. Edgar Agrela Correia, Lisboa
- João Fonseca, Lisboa
- Yolanda Bernárdez, Madrid
- Ulla-Stina Johansson, Gothenburg
- Teresa Dawson, Rigi Kaltbad
- Dr. Christiane Geiser, Zürich
- Dr. Daniel (Kuma) Baerlocher, Zuerich
- Peter Afford, London
- Monika Gos, London
- Catherine McCoy, London
- Dr. Greg Madison, London & Brighton
- John Threadgold, London
- Lucy van Praag, Skype/Telephone only
- Rob Collett, Hampshire
- Sabine Lees, Chalfont & High Wycombe
- Andrew Fieleke, MA
- Dr. James Strohl, Pennsylvania
- Dr. Joan Klagsbrun, Boston/Watertown MA.
- Marsha Smith, Chicago Ill.
- Zena Goldenberg, Illinois
- Dr. Annecy Baez, New York
- Elizabeth Baring, New York City
- Cynthia Callsen, New York City
- Dr. Joan Lavender, New York City
- Ms. Lynn Preston, New York City
- Charlotte Howorth, New York City
- Serge Prengel, New York City
- Ruth Rosenblum, New York
- Francesca Maximé, New York City, Ashland, MA
- Beth Mahler, New York/New Jersey
- Lisa Marcus, New York/New Jersey
- Dr. Jim Iberg, Chicago, Illinois
- Dr. Elfie Hinterkopf, Austin, Texas
- Jeffrey Morrison, Seattle, Washington
- Dr. John Amodeo, San Francisco area, CA.
- Dr. Glenn Fleisch, Mill Valley/Vallejo, CA.
- Dr. Laury Rappaport, Santa Rosa, CA.